6:00am - 2:30pm
Feb 23rd, 2022
Responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and repairing production assemblies and prototype units. Maintains and calibrates testing lab equipment. Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Tests and calibrates, repairs, and monitors equipment, systems, and/or assemblies
- Repairs and maintains electronics equipment and tests fixtures and other equipment as necessary
- Assemble and test PCB assemblies incorporating thru hole and surface mount components
- Troubleshooting electronic component issues
- Ordering necessary parts for product development
- Prepares and conducts experiments, collects data, and calculates or records results
- Assisting product engineers with test execution and data collection
- Prepares and manages records necessary for certification and for regulatory compliance and certification
- Aids in designing and implementing product testing infrastructure
- Analyzes returned materials
- Assisting investigation of electronic components for Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Works with internal customers to supply specifications, improve products, and monitor test yield
- Follows industry and company safety guidelines
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Works from general guidelines and standardized procedures/instructions
- Uses standard assembly techniques using soldering iron and standard hand tools
- Uses complex machines and electronic test equipment (such as oscilloscope, digital volt meter, function generator)
- Effectively communicates information and responds to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers and other employees of the organization
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information
- Knowledge of quality systems and ESD control
- Associate’s degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering technology, or a related field or equivalent experience (required)
- Experience with IPC Standards and ISO 9001:2008 preferred
Vexos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vexos is committed to diversity in its workplaces and welcomes applications from all visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities among other self-identified diverse groups. Vexos thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those qualified and considered for an interview will be contacted.
The successful incumbent shall agree and be responsible for adhering to and following Company best practices, policies, guidelines, implementation measures and processes adhering to COVID-19.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please use the Apply Online button below and remember to attach your application (resume and detailed cover letter outlining your motivation and interest in this position) and include the position in the ‘Desired Position’ field.