7:00am - 3:30pm
Dec 30th, 2021
The Production Soldering Associate performs a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical production assembly and subassembly operations to build and assemble units such as: power supplies, printed circuit boards, modules, cable harnesses, and electronic and mechanical systems and assemblies.
- Solder through-hole components
- Solder surface mount components (Fine pitch, SOIC, etc., preferred)
- Soldering proficiency (J-STD-001 or IPC-A-610 certification preferred)
- Good working knowledge of ESD and IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements
- Expected to read and comprehend process documentation including Bills of Materials and Assembly drawings
- Expected to communicate well in English both verbally and in written format
- Component Identification Ability required
- Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep count of parts
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Works from general guidelines and standardized procedures/instructions
- Assembling through-hole and surface mount circuit boards
- The use of electronics assembly tools, wiring, and electrical assembly tools
- Attention to detail
- Work with minimum supervision and recommends process or product improvements
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- High School or equivalent
- Experience with IPC Standards and ISO 9001:2015 preferred
Vexos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vexos is committed to diversity in its workplaces and welcomes applications from all visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities among other self-identified diverse groups. Vexos thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those qualified and considered for an interview will be contacted.
The successful incumbent shall agree and be responsible for adhering to and following Company best practices, policies, guidelines, implementation measures and processes adhering to COVID-19.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please use the Apply Online button below and remember to attach your application (resume and detailed cover letter outlining your motivation and interest in this position) and include the position in the ‘Desired Position’ field.