11:00pm - 7:00am
Jun 30th, 2022
Ensure finished goods including repair, rework and refurbishes meet VEXOS and customer quality standards. This position reports to the Production/QC Supervisor on day shift.
- Perform all visual and final inspection steps per work instructions and product process plans in accordance with View Station.
- Ensure all customer documents, BOM and special drawings or customer specs are being checked for and being followed.
- Responsible for “first off inspection” of the first 5 boards going through wave solder machine for each new job of each product being run.
- Ensure the parts are installed on the board as per BOM and View Station.
- Ensure workmanship conforms to IPC 610 Standards.
- Verify all processes are performed to the documentation.
- Report all issues to Production/QC Supervisor.
- Make sure housekeeping is being done at all areas and is always maintained.
- Ensure that each board is being properly scanned through Tecnomatics, read Tecnomatics instructions in the training aid TR- MFG -04- B for any doubts.
- Bring all scanning related issues to the attention of the QC Supervisor.
- Handle and store materials/boards using ESD guidelines.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained all through the production.
- Position may involve physical demands such as lifting of heavy objects.
- Perform any other relevant tasks to help any other area in production.
- Perform other tasks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of electronic assemblies including through-hole and SMT components, drawings and BOMS.
- Able to read values and correct polarity of Surface Mount components.
- Familiar with IPC standards with respect to PCB repair.
- Knowledge of quality systems and ESD control.
- Good work habits and housekeeping
- Electronics Warehouse or Related Industry Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous Quality control inspector: 1 year (Required)
- This position is based in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Vexos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vexos is committed to diversity in its workplaces and welcomes applications from all visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities among other self-identified diverse groups. Vexos thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those qualified and considered for an interview will be contacted.
The successful incumbent shall agree and be responsible for adhering to and following Company best practices, policies, guidelines, implementation measures and processes adhering to COVID-19.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please use the Apply Online button below and remember to attach your application (resume and detailed cover letter outlining your motivation and interest in this position) and include the position in the ‘Desired Position’ field.