11:00pm - 7:00am
Aug 31st, 2022
To run the X-Ray machine. To make sure X-Ray is functional and report issues. Position reports to the Production Leader.
- Perform X-Ray as per work instruction.
- To ensure all safety measures are being taken care of while performing this operation.
- Co-ordinate with shift Supervisor and take priorities from them for work.
- Make sure housekeeping is being done at all areas and is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that each board is being properly scanned through Tecnomatix, read Tecnomatix instructions in the training aid for any doubts.
- Understand that not scanning board and performing the operation without using View Station during operation may be cause for dismissal.
- Bring all scanning related issues to the attention of the SMT Supervisor.
- Handle and store materials/boards using ESD guidelines.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained all through the production.
- Position may involve physical demands such as lifting of heavy objects.
- Perform any other relevant tasks to help out any other area in production.
- Perform other tasks as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of quality systems and ESD control.
- Able to read and understand operating/production instructions and safety regulation.
- Good work habits and housekeeping.
- Experience with IPC Standards and ISO 9002 would be helpful.
- Certificate or Diploma in Electronics or enrolled in a technical school would be an asset.
- ESD and ISO Awareness Training.
- WHMIS Training.
- Tecnomatix and View Station Training.
- Functional Test Operation.
- The position location is based in our Vexos Markham, Ontario, Canada facility.
Vexos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vexos is committed to diversity in its workplaces and welcomes applications from all visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities among other self-identified diverse groups. Vexos thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those qualified and considered for an interview will be contacted.
The successful incumbent shall agree and be responsible for adhering to and following Company best practices, policies, guidelines, implementation measures and processes adhering to COVID-19.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please use the Apply Online button below and remember to attach your application (resume and detailed cover letter outlining your motivation and interest in this position) and include the position in the ‘Desired Position’ field.