From the simplest component to the most intricate assembly, VEXOS is committed to offering our customers the highest quality electro-mechanical component solutions for a diverse group of industries including medical, consumer electronics, automotive, LED lighting and more.
VEXOS provides outstanding service with quick prototype and manufacturing of custom membrane switch solutions. Our experienced team will ensure your custom design will meet all stringent cosmetic and reliable durability specifications required.
- Moisture proof membrane switches utilizing thermal-fuse technology
- Tactile or non-tactile operation
- Flat or embossed; metal snap dome and polydome
- Wide range of actuation force options
- Silver and carbon contacts and tail cover
- High life cycle operation: - 1 to 10 million cycles
- Operating temperature range: -40° to 85° C
- Termination options: male or female type, positive or zero-insertion-force
- Backlighting with light foil LEDs, EL or fiber optic, integration of SMD components, EMI shielding,
- RFI shielding, ESD shielding, environmentally sealed options
- Mold/tool design and fabrication capabilities
- Screen printing, offset printing, digital printing
- 100% electrical testing performed switch assemblies
Injection Molded Plastics
VEXOS has extensive experience in a wide range of plastics products from low to high volume, helping customers develop plastic parts for the medical, consumer electronics, automotive and LED lighting industries, and others. All of VEXOS’ molding partners have modern in-house mold/tool design capabilities and equipment.
- 15 ton to 850 ton presses
- Class-A mold building
- Co-injection molding, IMD (In-Mold Decorating),
insert molding and SLA (prototyping)
- Materials: general purpose plastics including
PMMA, HIPS, PP, PE, PS and engineering resins
including ABS, SAN, PET, PVC, PTFE/Teflon, PSU,
PPO, PPS and PMO/Acetal.
- Decorating/graphics such as silkscreen, pad printing,
laser etching, painting, electroplating and soft touch
- Value-added processes include ultrasonic welding,
heat staking and bonding
- Software application for mold design includes
Pro-ENGINEERING, Pro-DESIGNER, Pro-DESKTOP,
Euclid/Catia, Unigraphics, SolidWorks, MoldFlow,
CADKey, AutoCAD, Power Mill and Mastercam
Click to download the Electro-Mechanical Components brochure.
VEXOS provides touchscreen as a stand-alone product, laminated to glass, or an integrated piece with the LCD module, with technologies to include matrix, resistive, surface capacitive and P-Cap. Our experienced team can assist in determining the best solution for your needs.
- Film to lM (with or without substrate) support
- Film to lM matrix touch panel
- Film to glass matrix touch panel
- Film to glass resistive touch panel (4, 5, 8 wire)
- Film to glass projective capacitive touch panel
- Film to film projective capacitive touch panel
- Choices of FPC and heat seal connector
- Smallest spacer dot available: 0.035mm
Silicon Keypads and Parts
VEXOS manufactures silicon keypads as well components from simple gaskets to complex multi-colored keypads. Low and high durometer materials that can meet the most demanding requirements, high and low service temperatures, various tactile actuation forces, as well as thin and thick wall cross-sectional areas. Our tooling capabilities include single cavity prototype to complex multi-cavity compression molds that produce parts requiring no post-mold deflashing, saving our customers money.
Multiple colors and phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark)
- Low to high durometer materials
- Laser etch and silk-screen graphics
- Wide range of actuation and travel forces
- Contact options: carbon pill, gold plated and stainless steel
- Plastic keycap-to-silicon covers
- Polycarbonate film
- Protective coatings: clear, gloss, matte and epoxy coatings, as well as metal and EM
- Prototype and production tooling design